- Gives you access to cash at any ATM displaying the ACCULINK®, INTERAC®, and CIRRUS® logos.
- Provides INTERAC® Direct Payment services to make purchases at participating merchant locations across Canada.
- Personal Cards - Cash Back NO fee to World Mastercards; we have a card to suit your needs. Click here: Collabria Personal Mastercards
- Business Cards - We've got your business card needs covered. Options from NO fee to Platinum. Click here: Collabria Business Mastercards
- AutoPay - Never miss a payment! Sign up for AutoPay and have your minimum payment or entire balance debited monthly from your LCU account. Click here for more info: AutoPay Info
Never miss a payment with AUTO PAY for Collabria Mastercard!
Two options for AutoPay are available for members to select from:
- Minimum Payment Amount: The minimum payment amount shown on your last credit card statement will be automatically withdrawn from your LCU bank account each month and paid to your credit card.
- Full Balance: The full balance shown on your last statement will be automatically withdrawn from your LCU bank account each month and paid to your credit card.
To access the Automatic Payments self-serve option in MyCardInfo:
* If you have not yet enrolled in the MyCardInfo self-serve option, you will need to do so.
- Login to MyCardInfo. Click here: MyCardInfo
- Hover over the "Payments" tab.
- Select the Automatic Payments link from the drop-down menu.
* Cardholders will be prompted to confirm their email address every 180 days.
Complete the following fields to complete the enrollment process:
1. Select a payment option from the drop down menu.
2. Select the account type (chequing or savings) from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter LCU’s transit and institution numbers and your 12 digit LCU account number. (These numbers are available on the bottom of your cheques, or contact us for assistance)
4. Click SUBMIT.
* To edit the auto pay information, select the appropriate option from the pull-down menu and make changes, or choose ‘Automatic Payments Disabled’ to cancel auto payments.