If you are a member who uses digital banking to access your banking information e-Statements are the perfect choice.
Includes images of all cheques and details of all card transactions.
Just like paper statements, e-statements are created on the 7th of the month for personal accounts and the 30th of the month for business accounts.
How to access your e-Statements?
- Sign in to online banking on desktop/tablet.
2. Click ‘My Luseland’ and ‘Settings’.
3. ‘Statement Preferences’
3. Select the account.
4. Toggle on/off for the desired accounts.
6. Click ‘Save’.
- Sign in to online banking on the mobile app.
2. Tap ‘More’(located bottom right-hand corner), choose ‘General Settings’, and
3. Choose the account.
4. Then toggle on/off for the desired account.
5. Click ‘Save’.