With Deposit Anywhere, you can quickly and securely deposit cheques with your smartphone from anywhere, day or night, without having to visit a branch or ATM.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. The cheque cannot be drawn on the same account the funds are coming out of.
2. The cheque cannot be post-dated or altered.
3. Deposits need to be in Canadian funds drawn on a Canadian financial institution.
4. Keep remotely deposited cheques in a safe place for 90 days, then shred them.
It’s quick, easy, and secure…just follow these simple steps:
1. Sign in to the Luseland CU mobile app, at the bottom of the screen tap ‘Move Money’.
2. Tap ‘Mobile Deposit’.
3. Select the account you would like to deposit your cheque in and enter the cheque amount.
4. Using your device, take a picture of the front and back of your cheque
5. Confirm deposit details and tap ‘Continue’.