Getting started with online banking
sign in for an existing user
sign in for a new user
sign in for our new small business online banking user
consolidate your personal & business profiles
how does small business online banking differ from personal online banking?
why do i need to enter my dob to set up small business online banking?
I am having trouble installing the new Luseland cu mobile app
how do i install the luseland credit union mobile app onto my ipad or tablet?
Our new online banking mobile app is only available to install on to iPhone and Android Smartphones. Apps cannot be installed onto tablets or iPads at this time, so in the meantime, to access online banking on your iPad or tablet, you can use your mobile device’s browser (e.g. Safari) and visit www.luselandcu.ca and Sign In to Online Banking.
Manage Your Accounts
Help, I'm locked out
How do i change or reset my password?
Setting up alerts
Setting up favourite transactions
How do i use favourite transactions?
Delete, rename or add a photo to favourite transactions?
Here you can delete your favourite, edit (add image, change the name, and choose if this favourite is visible on your home page) or use it.
Hide accounts in online banking
personalize your online banking with pictures
Payments & Transfers
Add a new bill payee
Pay a bill
set up recurring bill payments
edit scheduled bill payment
make a loan payment
deposit a cheque
stop a cheque
Transfer funds between your accounts
Transfer funds To another luseland member
set up an interac e-transfer profile
what is a security question? What are the guidelines for the security answer?
add an interac e-transfer recipient
send an interac e-transfer
Receive an interac e-transfer
Luseland Credit Union members can receive an INTERAC e-Transfer® transaction.
- Select Province as ‘Saskatchewan’ first, then credit union as ‘Luseland Credit Union’.
- Click or tap ‘Deposit’.
Cancel an interac e-transfer
sign up for autodeposit
consolidate personal & business profiles
what is a delegate?
notes on delegates
• There is no maximum number of delegates that can be set up.
• Once the username is selected it cannot be changed.
• The username will need to be communicated to the delegate separately.
• Any account signer can add, view, or edit a delegate.
• Luseland Credit Union does not have access to your delegates, so we are unable to add, edit, delete, lock, or reset their password on your behalf.
setting up delegates
1. Sign in to online banking
2. Select ‘Business services’.
3. Click ‘Delegate management’.
4. Click ‘Add delegate’.
5. Enter delegate username (5-35 alphanumeric characters).
6. Enter the name of the delegate.
7. Click the radio button to select the access level – initiator or read-only.
8. Click the radio button to select how the password will be received (email or mobile phone number).
9. Enter the email address.
10. Enter the mobile phone number.
11. Type in any notes that apply to the delegate.
12. Accept express consent.
13. Click ‘Continue’.
14. Review details and click ‘Continue’.
15. An authentication code will then be sent to you by email or text message, simply enter the code into enter code field and click ‘Continue’.
16. Delegate added successfully.
17. The delegate will now receive their temporary password via email or text message.
Online Banking How-To Demo Videos
Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions
Online Banking Troubleshooting