Are you ready for the next step of your career? Do you have the desire to help members and staff succeed personally and financially? Do you have an administrative background? Luseland Credit Union is seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Back Office / Lending Administrator.
THE POSITION – Back Office / Lending Administrator
- Deliver an exceptional member service experience by providing support to our deposit and lending teams, while also interacting with our members,
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks associated with the setup and maintenance of both deposit and lending (Consumer, Agricultural, Commercial) accounts,
- Recognize member needs to promote and cross-sell credit union lending and deposit services; and
- Ensure all deposit and loan activities comply with relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- A team player who enjoys taking on new challenges,
- Has a keen eye for details,
- Is self-motivated and enjoys helping others,
- Values giving back to their community.
- Minimum Grade 12 with preference given to individuals with post-secondary education or previous work-related experience in the credit union or financial services industry.
- Practical knowledge and experience in Administration, Lending, and Customer Service Excellence,
- Preference given to those with a solid working knowledge of legislative requirements associated with both deposit account opening and lending,
- Experience working with banking applications is an asset,
Salary will be negotiated based on education and experience. Luseland Credit Union offers a fully paid comprehensive benefits package, matched 7.50% pension contribution, additional variable pay program, and an employee loan/deposit program.
ABOUT OUR CREDIT UNION
Luseland Credit Union has been a proud leader in the community for nearly 60 years. Every year we provide support to various local projects and organizations in the form of volunteer time and donations.
From a single office, we serve 1700 members and manage assets over $168 million with a loan portfolio of $100 million. We position ourselves as fast followers and offer most of the same digital banking products as the large institutions, but with a greater focus on service. We opened our new building in late 2017 and it has allowed us to continue to grow our business and has positioned LCU well to serve our members long into the future.
Luseland Credit Union is growth and team focused. We are committed to providing exceptional member service and to being accountable to every member we serve.
If your goals and experience match our requirements, we invite you to submit your application to
Adam Franko, General Manager
Luseland Credit Union
PO Box 518
Luseland SK S0L 2A0
Inspiring your dreams. Financing your goals. Building our community.